Sunday, January 31, 2010

Big Kahunas


I just found out the National Football League's Pro Bulge Bowl is airing tonight on ESPN. WTF? This move by the N.F.L. doesn't make sense. One week before the SuperBowl? I don't blame Pro-Bowlers from the New Orleans Saints or Indianapolis Colts for not playing tonight in Miami. Why risk an injury when you are trying to get the ultimate prizes - that championship ring and trophy.

I do agree with the decision to move the Pro Bowl to the Mainland - instead of Hawaii. Looks like the big kahunas won't be getting leid in Hawaii this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Them two bitches should down on they knees wit their faces pressed on them two Niggazs bulges.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to watch the game to see who is the best: the AFC or the NFC. Of course, I like the AFC but being from Louisiana, I'm rooting for the unsung heroes, the New Orleans Saints. Who Dat! LOL